Thursday, June 17, 2010

King of pop ''Michael Jackson''



Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958-June 25, 2009)was an American recording artist, entertainer and philanthropist.

The seventh child of the jackson family, he debuted on the professional music scene alongside his brothers as a mermber of ''The Jackson 5'' in the 1960s, and began his solo career in 1971.

Jackson's album ''Thriller'' is the best selling album of all time.
his other records, including Off the wall (1979), Bad (1987), Dangerous (1991) and History (1995), also rank among the world's best selling.





June 25,2009, Jackson was found unconscious in bed at his home.
He was pronounced dead at 2:26.

Jackson's memorial was held on July 7, 2009, at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
Steavie Wonder, Mariah Carey, Usher and so on performed at this event.



I love Michael Jackson!!
I love his music!!
He influenced all over the wold.
He is the greatest singer in all over the world.
Michael Jackson will exsist in my life and heart forever...

4 comments:

  1. Hello☆
    Nice to meet you♪
    I'm a class5 student.
    I love Michael too!!!!
    He is soooooooo cool♪

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you.
    I am a class 5 student, too.

    He is a very nice person!!
    I like Thriller very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I can't still accept his death.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im IES5.
    I like him!!
    my favorite song is "You are not alone"

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY NANA!!

    I borrowed his CD "THIS IS US"!!

    Please bring some CDs and lend it to me;
    I like The Jackson 5's I Want You Back,too.

    ReplyDelete