Thursday, July 1, 2010

Came Back!! Amazing singer... Cristina Aguilera

Do you know ''Christina Aguilera''?


Christina Maria Aguilera(born December 18, 1980) is an American pop singer and songwriter.




Aguilera was born in Staten Island, new York.
She was cruelty as a child by her father...


''Stripped''


This is the second album, released in 2oo2.
It reached the top two of the album.
The song, ''I'm OK'' that including this album, is a personal account of her emotionally distressing childhood.
She wrote about her father and her painful memories from her early life.
She explained that she recorded this song for healing process and to give people in the same situation a voice to relate to.



''Bionic''



This is the fourth album, released on June 8, 2010.
Bionic is her first studio album in four years since Back to Basics (2006).
Over the past four years, she has become a mother, a wife, and most recently an actress.



When I first listened to her music, her strong and soulful voice are really affected me!! My favorite song is ''Impossible''.
Please listen to it, everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know her.
    So, I'll check her songs on YouTube!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know her too!
    I'll try to listen to the song!!!

    Do you know Vanessa Paradis ???
    I like her song.

    ReplyDelete