Saturday, November 13, 2010

PRECIOUS

Today, I wanna introduce you to my favorite movie.





"PRECIOUS" is an Oscar Worthy Film.
The writing, performances, everything, is wonderful!!


[STORY]
This is story of Precious Jones (Gabourey Sidibe),
a sixteen years old illiterate black girl who has never been out of Harlem.
She is pregnant by her own father for the second time,
and kicked out of school when that pregnancy becomes obvious.
Placed in an alternative teaching programme, she learns to read and write.
This is Precious's diary, in which she honestly records her relationship and her life.




When I watched this movie, I cried many times.
I learned many things from this movie.
Theme from this movie "Color" (by Mary J Blige) is so good!!!




at the end of this movie...

Life is HARD.

Life is PAINFUL.

Life is RICH.

Life is PRECIOUS.


This words still strongly impressed on my mind...




1 comment: